who? what? huh?

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Quick Rewind of 2009

I should probably post few photographic highlights of 2009, no? And quick-like, before January is over! This month is already wooshing by so fast. Which is fine by me. I hate January and the chilled-to-the-bones hibernation effect it has on me.

Anyway! Without further adeu:





































Here's to a wonderful, productive 2009! What's in store for 2010? Well, you'll have to wait and see. I hope this next year will be brimming with more creativity and out of the box type thinking as I continue to push myself and hone my skills in this magical art form.

Cheers!





2 comments:

  1. These are incredible, Sarah! Whenever we get out to Boston (or you get to Seattle? Hmm...?) I'd love to have you do some family & Nugget photos for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nikki!

    Oh, you're ON! Of COURSE I will!!! :)

    ReplyDelete